Understanding how to create media for the ever-changing internet means you can make your ideas reach more people, anywhere in the world—just what today’s companies need. Our talented instructors will teach you how to design rich, interactive content for both traditional and mobile web devices, as well as give you an understanding of design fundamentals like color theory, typography, illustration, digital image manipulation, and more.
From the fundamentals of web design, scripting languages, and IT communications to the usability of web interfaces, the VIP Academy integrates a host of Web design tools in one easy-to-use application. Without any prior HTML knowledge, students/attendees learn to design sites, creating advanced layouts by using Cascading Style Sheets, typography, colors, data tables, and more. Whether you want to join a design firm or go freelance, you’ll need the skills and confidence to work in today’s digital design industry. We will surely get you there
Once you’ve mastered the design and coding concepts, you can build any kind of website. In the final stage of the program, you’ll need to use all your web development skills and techniques to define your goals for an advanced website, plan its functionality and design, and then enter a production phase where you’ll create the entire site from start to finish. Our instructors will guide you throughout the process, critiquing your work and helping you create a final project that utilizes your skills to the fullest. You’ll document every step of your work, and when it’s completed, you’ll present your finished website to your peers and instructors as an example of exactly what you’re capable of. On completion of this course, students will be issued a Certificate In Web Design.
- Where’s HTML 5 and CSS 3 Coming from?
- Where’s it going?
- Built with Bootsrap
- Bootstrap Scaffolding
- Bootstrap CSS
- Bootstrap Layout Components
- Customizing Bootstrap
- Introduction to WordPress
- Installation and Set Up
- Admin Panel, Settings and Basic Configuration
- Posts, Pages, Categories and Tags
- Content Management System
- Themes, Plugins and Frameworks
- Menus and Widgets
- Security, Stability and Backing Up
- Take easy online payments with PayPal
- Tracking – traffic, visitors and site stats
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Google Analytics, AdWords, Webmaster Tools, Trends and Keywords
- Blogs, Forums and Social Networking